What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The Embarrassing (but true) Story of How this Female Trainer Kicked My Sorry Butt After I Challenged Her to a Pull-up Contest. Discover Her Secrets to Developing Almost Instant Pull-up Improvements No Matter If You Still Struggle to do Your First or if You want to Do 25 Pull-ups Straight.
- Improving your PR in other lifts such as bench, deadlifts, presses and even squats.
- Gaining other’s respect and empowering yourself to a healthier lifestyle
- Getting back in shape and seeing almost instant strength improvements
- An intense and results driven workout program you can do anywhere.
- Re-sculpting your body and developing the ideal athletic physique
- Impressing others by rattling off a round of pull-ups & push-ups
- Losing fat and sculpting beautiful lean muscle from head to toe
- Dominating friends in workout contests
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Challenge Workouts scores 67.87/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://challengeworkouts.com/2-2, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: challengeworkouts.com you’ll also be taken through to challengeworkouts.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)